Welcome to the Insteract website/service which is operated by Insteract technologies Ltd (in this Agreement, "Insteract", "flywo, "we", "us" or "our").
REVISION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
Insteract has created an innovative, proprietary platform that allows companies of all sizes to save time and money on managing business travel by using its own transportation and accommodation search system. Insteract's technology solves several critical inefficiencies on corporate travel market, which benefits both companies and their employees. The system created by Insteract operates as follows:
- Travel policy.By signing up with us, companies have the option to provide information about their company travel policies giving them control of their travel spend.
- BookingTherefore, when the travel manager or a company employee searches for a trip, our system, based on our exclusive and innovative algorithm, displays available results and highlights the options which are out of the travel policy. The system allows the travel manager or employee to create a travel request for approval or book the selected travel itinerary and pay for it according to the methods of payment available on the Website. Insteract will purchase all tickets included in the selected travel plan from providers in the name and on behalf of the user.
- CancellationsIn case of cancellation, modification or no-show, Insteract will refund to the Customer the corresponding booking amounts less any costs applied by the travel services’ provider for such cancellation, modification or no-show (provided that said provider expressly allows and previously reimburses such amount to Insteract). In this regard, Insteract may, at its sole discretion, refund the corresponding amount, if applicable, by wire transfer to the Customer’s bank account or by means of discounting such amount from the next invoice to be issued to the Customer.
- Managing and ReportingFurthermore, with our integration with Happay, our platform can automatically add the invoices originated by the bookings made by companies’ to the Happay platform. Such added invoices may be submitted directly to the companies as a travel invoice report, facilitating the reimbursement process and the company control over travel costs.
Insteract will not be responsible for any damages that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system or user´s devices due to causes beyond Insteract's control, which prevent or delay the use of the Website, nor for any delays or obstructions in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, nor for the impossibility to provide the service or allow the access for causes beyond Insteract's control and due to the users, third parties, failures in our partner’s and supplier’s computer systems or force majeure issues.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Insteract states that it has taken and will take all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the conditions of technology, to ensure that the Website works properly and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the users.
Insteract reserves the right to interrupt the access to the Website at any time and without any previous notice, either for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons, or for the failure of electricity supply or any other cause.
Users will be responsible for the Website use and for any direct or indirect effect arising from the Website, including, but not limited to, all economic, technical and/or legal results as well as the non-fulfillment of the expectations generated by the Website, and they are hereby bound to indemnify Insteract for any claims arising, directly or indirectly, from said facts.
To the extent permitted by law, neither Insteract nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Website and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the suppliers as made available on our platform, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the suppliers or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our platform, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the supplier or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the platform, including, but not limited to, any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, delay, damaged or lost baggage, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual and industrial property rights as well as all information contained on the Website (such as texts, images, graphics, source code, drawings, designs, browsing structure, databases, trademarks, commercial brands and names, logos, distinct marks, domain names and social profiles, trade secrets and know-how, commercial names and brands, copyrights, rights similar or related to copyrights or sui generis rights on databases, patents, utility models, industrial models and any other content that may appear in it, regardless of whether they have been registered or not) is of the exclusive property or licensed to Insteract or other Insteract associated parties
Users are only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the content of the Website for their personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware). These copies should not be assigned to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users should not modify or reproduce, in whole or in part, this information without Insteract's express written consent, particularly:
- Users are not allowed to use the information of the Website for commercial or professional purposes, other than benefitting from the services rendered by Insteract.
- Users are not allowed to remove, ignore, manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of Insteract or any other protection mechanism.
- Users are not allowed to disassemble, decompile or reverse databases where information of the Website is stored.
All the information of the Website is protected under copyright. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, and any violation of Insteract's intellectual property rights will revert to the responsibilities according to the law.
Trademarks (distinctive signs and logos) displayed on the Website are Insteract's exclusive property and are duly registered or in registration process. Names of other products, services and companies that appear in the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their own owners.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES’ SITES
Insteract does not ensure or assume any responsibility arising from the damages suffered by the access to third parties’ linked websites. Insteract will not be responsible for the results obtained through said linked websites or the consequences arising from the access thereof. Linked sites are provided by third parties, therefore Insteract does not control the legality of their content or the quality of the services offered therein.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Website is governed by India law. Any dispute arising or any claim related to the content and services of this website shall be resolved by the courts of India (Bangalore), and you expressly waive your own forum or any other that may apply to you.